API Compliance is a regulatory compliance consultancy for companies operating – or looking to operate – in the payments industry.
With many years of experience in the global payments market, we can handle all of your company’s needs, including:
- Small Payment Institution (SPI licence)
- Authorised Payment Institution (API licence)
- Upgrading your firm from SPI to API status
- Passporting your licence to other EU jurisdictions (API firms only)
- Providing banking introductions
- Business procedures analysis and development
- AML and regulatory audit, which is often required by banks and payment correspondents
Can API Compliance help with overseas applications?
We can also provide licencing support for:
- Switzerland (Polyreg)
- Hong Kong
We charge on a flat-fee basis for all licences and will work closely with you to ensure your project specification is well-defined, with a clear time scale for key milestones and completion. You can follow the progress of your projects online via our web portal.
All licencing quotes include unlimited follow-up with the regulator until your licence is granted.
If you would like to discuss your business’ options, including assessing your firm’s readiness for its licencing application please get in touch.